Thursday 9 January 2014

Former 'teacher of the year' gets 38 YEARS in prison for having sex with a boy, 12, during tutoring sessions in her home

 Ethel cried in court
Married mother Ethel Anderson, 31, was told she was a 'parents' worst nightmare,' on Monday as she was jailed in Tampa, Florida.
Judge Chet Tharpe told Anderson in court that she manipulated the boy's parents into believing he was safe and groomed the child for sex.
Anderson was charged with nine counts of molesting a student after it was discovered that she was having sex with a boy who was 12-years-old at the time.

Anderson had denied the charges saying that  she is not a sexual predator and not a risk to society but her victim, now 14, took the stand in September to testify that the alleged abuse started four or five weeks into their tutoring sessions when she would kiss him and perform oral sex on him in her home.
He told the court: 'I felt like she was a girlfriend, I loved her and she said that I was her boyfriend and she loved me. She would rub on my legs, kiss on my ears, neck and stuff like that... We would tongue kiss.
The boy's mother showed no signs of forgiveness.
'Anger and hatred don't even begin to explain how I feel about what you took from my son,' the boy's mother said in a statement read at the sentencing by prosecutors. 
'His innocence is lost forever.'
The boy also told the court that he did not want to lose his virginity to a teacher and would tell her to stop, but she persisted because she 'wanted him so bad',

No comments:

Post a Comment