Tuesday 6 August 2013

SHOCKING: Hotel Where Human Meats Are Sold Discovered In Onitsha


 
Eleven people were on Thursday arrested in a hotel(name withheld) very close to the popular Ose-Okwodu market in Anambra state after two  fresh human heads were discovered.

The Police following tip off from residents in the area gained access to the hotel and discovered two human heads in a cellophane bag, two AK47 rifles, two army caps. 40 rounds of ammunition and many cell phones.

“Each time I came to market, because the hotel is very close to the market, I always noticed funny movements in and out of the hotel; dirty people with dirty characters always come into the hotel. So, I was not surprised when the police made this discovery in the early hours of yesterday,” said a vegetable seller in the area
 A Pastor who was among the people who tipped off the police on Thursday said: I went to the hotel early this year, after eating, I was told that a lump of meat was being sold at N700, I was surprised. So I did not know it was human meat that I ate at such expensive price.”

1 comment:

  1. God ave mercy! Such wickedness? dis one don pass wickedness oo...Choi!!!

    ReplyDelete