Thursday 25 July 2013

UPDATE Actor In Child Paternity Mess: BigVal Replies Alleged Baby Mama

I reported the story here the day before yesterday, scroll down to read it if you missed it. Well this morning, Bigval sent me an exclusive mail in reply to the story that was published. His words below,

My name is Bigval Oreoluwa Jokotoye
I have decided to issue this statement in order to clear a particular issue on ground as posted by some bloggers that I am in a paternity mess.

 The whole issue started last year when Bukola Ajayi duped my Elder Sister to the tune of N500,000. She also duped some of my senior colleagues,my neigbours and other people she met through me of various amount. I am a man who will never deny whatever I do. I did sleep with Bukky because we were dating then. I quit when I realised she's a fraudster and ever since her true identity was uncovered,she has been making effort to tarnish my image.  She has duped the likes of Antar Laniyan,Abbey Lanre,Afeez Eniola,Bayo Tijani,Toyosi Adesanya,Dupe Jaiyesimi and others.


Recently she told me she was pregnant for me and since I knew she wasn't sleeping with me alone,I told her to bring the baby after giving birth for a DNA test which she has refused to do. She has since fled to Dubai and gave birth there because so many people are ready to arrest her here in Nigeria. In her usual manner,she duped the agent who facilitated her travelling to Dubai of the sum of 9,250 dollars. Here is the PIN of the agent for confirmation.... (removed by me)

Now,to those who don't know me nor Bukky but are out there advocating for her,pls tell her to come to Nigeria with the baby for  DNA. Please note that if the baby is mine,I will take full responsibility. I however doubt if Bukky will ever come out of her hidding place because she is aware of her crimes and thus know she will definitely be aprehended.

Let me reiterate that I am ready to take responsibility as the father of the said baby if the test result confirms me as the father. So,her cronies and sympathisers should tell her to bring the baby for the DNA test.

Finally, I appreciate my true friends and fans who believe in me. I equally thank the press for their fair reporting of this issue. Thanks and God bless

Bigvai  Oreoluwa Jokotoye

No comments:

Post a Comment