Sunday 21 July 2013

Dwayne Wade's ex-wife stages protest against him on the streets

NBA player Dwayne Wade's ex-wife and mother of his two children, Siohvaughn Funches-Wade on Friday staged a protest against him on the street in Chicago...claiming he's worth millions but has left her homeless. According to reports, Siohvaughn was ranting about child support, judges, a  $90 million contract and "houses on the water."

Dwayne Wade divorced Siohvaughn in 2010 and was awarded full custody of their two sons in 2011 after a public legal battle. Siohvaughn was in court last week to get more money from her ex but it didn't work out well for her so she took to the streets ...



"Dwyane Wade is offering to pay only some of what he owes me if I sign an agreement never again to discuss what happened in our marriage or with our children. I refuse. I finally told Carr I just wanted to end the case and keep my freedom and my voice. I told him I didn’t want anything from Dwyane. The judge demanded the trial continue. I couldn't believe it."
Siohvaughn Funches once claimed that when they started dating in their teens, Dwayne lived with her at her mother's house and she took care of him financially. Guess, that's why she's very bitter now.

Wade is currently dating actress Gabrielle Union, and Siohvaughn has repeatedly protested that the relationship has a negative impact on their children

No comments:

Post a Comment