Wednesday 31 July 2013

Beverly tells Angelo she loves him&asks if he can marry a girl like her

Last night while having a quiet intimate moment together, Nigerian rep Beverly Osu told her South African love interest Angelo that she's in love with him
"I try to deny that I love you because I’m thinking it’s too early to love you when I don’t know how you are in the outside world,” Beverly said to Angelo
Angelo replied: "To be honest, I’m also kind of scared of knowing you on the outside”
Beverly to Angelo - after telling him she's told him everything there is to know about her, including how she used to sleep with men for money to help her family and how she once had an abortion
"Can you marry a person like me?” 
Angelo replied "Yes, but would you marry someone like me?” Beverly said yes, that she loves him.
You think these two will make it outside the BBA House? They kinda look good together.

No comments:

Post a Comment